Delivery and Shipping
Our terms and conditions.
RTA Cabinets Store Pros offers free shipping on qualifying orders over $3000. In order to receive free shipping you must purchase at least $3000 worth of products from that specific product category. (Example: A $3000 order of cabinets from the Shaker White collection would qualify for free shipping on those cabinets.) Products in other categories (Closets, Functional Hardware, etc) on the same order, would be subject to shipping fees.
Shipping charges on products with less than a $3000 total, will depend on their weight and the destination zip code.
The destination must have “normal access” (accessible by a 53’ semi) and must be within the continental US to qualify for free shipping.
Deliveries are made M-F, 8am-5pm (excluding holidays)
All freight shipments from RTA Cabinets Store Pros include the following:
- Residential Service
- Delivery Appointment
- Liftgate Service
Someone at least 18 years old must be present to receive the order.
Customers must have a clean dry area prepared prior to receiving the order.
The shipping lead-time will depend on which cabinet style purchased and the destination zip code.
Deliveries include ONE attempt by the shipping company to deliver the product to the consumer. All shipping notifications will be sent via email. If for any reason the customer is unavailable to accept the order and the product is undeliverable under any circumstances, the customer will be responsible for any extra shipping and handling charges.
Delivery to your address may be limited by location or other circumstances. We reserve the right to change delivery methods and/or carriers. If a scheduled delivery cannot take place due to weather, truck issues etc., the delivery agent will call and reschedule. RTA Cabinets Store Pros is not responsible for lost time or wages due to a shipment being delayed.
RTA Cabinets Store Pros will ship to businesses or residences anywhere within the continental US that have “normal access” (accessible by a 53’ semi).
Destinations with limited access or that require special delivery are subject to additional shipping fees.
Warranties are void outside of the continental US.
Address Changes: Customer requested changes to the delivery address will be subject to a $25 fee if made prior to the order shipping from the warehouse and a $50 fee if made after leaving the warehouse but prior to the first delivery attempt.
The lead-time for assembled orders is 2-5 weeks (from date of order to date product is received) depending on the collection. See collection page for details.
Assembled orders will be delivered on a large 53’ Semi. The driver will unload the cabinets from the truck and put them on the curb. You are responsible for getting them into your home.
Assembled cabinets take up a lot of space so be sure to have plenty of dry/secure storage available.
The lead-time for unassembled (RTA) orders is 7-14 business days (from date of order to date product is received).
Unassembled orders will arrive palletized on a 53’ box truck. The driver will unload the pallets and place them on the curb. You are responsible for getting them into your garage.
Restricted Area/Limited Access Shipping (Please Call For A Custom Shipping Quote If:)
Your delivery has special circumstances including but not limited to: ferry or bridge tolls, located in a remotely rural or densely populated area or requires other specific delivery instructions.
Your delivery location is outside of the continental US.
*Additional fees will apply if you place an order with a standard delivery method and the location is found to have restrictions.
Receiving Your Order
- Someone at least 18 years old must be present to receive the order.
- THOROUGHLY CHECK YOUR ORDER TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE RECEIVED EVERYTHING. You are responsible for making sure that all of the items on the order sheet/packing list are delivered by the shipping company.
- Sign the drivers delivery receipt once you have double checked the whole order and are certain you have received everything. If you sign confirming you have received everything and later find that you are actually missing something, neither RTA Cabinets Store Pros nor the carrier will be responsible for producing the missing items.
- If you find that you are missing anything, or you see damage to any of the cartons, you must notate that on the delivery receipt. (for detailed instructions on how to handle damaged/missing items see “My Order Has Damaged/Missing Items”)
My Order Has Damaged/Missing Items
- The person who receives the order is responsible for thoroughly inspecting the cartons to ensure the order was delivered complete and that there is no visible damage to the packaging.
- If you do find that you are missing items on your order BE SURE TO NOTATE THE MISSING ITEMS ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT the driver presents you with. Be sure to retain a copy of this receipt for your records. (Please note that trims, mouldings and accessories are often times packaged together) Contact the claims department (email@example.com or +1 (407) 640-6868) within 48 hours of receiving your order to let us know that you were missing items. We will submit a claim with the carrier and process a replacement order for the missing items.
- If you find damages to the packaging BE SURE TO TAKE PICTURES AND NOTATE THE DAMAGES ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT the driver presents you with. Please retain a copy of the receipt for your records. Contact the claims department (firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (407) 640-6868) to send us details on the damages. It is important to open the package to determine if the contents were harmed at all. If there are damages to the product we will rush replacement parts out right away.
- ALL MISSING ITEM/FREIGHT DAMAGE CLAIMS SUBMITTED WITHOUT PROPER NOTATION ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DENIED.
- Once you receive your order you have 15 business days to open the cartons, inspect the contents and report any damages/defects.
- It is imperative that you take and submit pictures of the damages prior to assembly and installing any of the cabinets. Any damage claims submitted of installed or customer assembled cabinets will be immediately denied.
- All damage claims require clear photos, a description of the damages and a copy of the delivery receipt if the claim contains missing items or damages to the product packaging.
RTA Cabinets Store Pros
Ready-to-Assemble Cabinets, Accessories, Hoods and Vanity Orders
|Order Total||Shipping Cost|
|Orders up to $99||$19|
|Orders $100 – $199||$39|
|Order $200 – $699||$59|
|Orders $700 – $999||$169|
|Orders $1000 – $1599||$249|
|Orders $1600 – $1999||$299|
|Orders $2000 – $2999||$359|
|Orders over $3000||FREE|